In order to download videos, please do the following:
1. Click on any course, e.g. Economics.
2. On the left margin, you will see the reading number, click on it.
3. Two files will show up, the reading video and its associated pdf slide. (click on the video)
4. A video frame will then open in the middle margin and below it, you will see a blue download button.
5. If you are using Google Chrome, simply click on it. For Mozilla Firefox, right click the download the button and select "save as" to download.
(Example for Firefox shown in the attached image "Download Videos")
Downloading Reading Slides
Here is how you can download a reading slide.
1. The course in the image is Economics,
2. Below the videos, you will see the Blue icon which is the pdf file of the slides.
3. This is highlighted in Yellow and has a Grey box around it since its selected.
4. The Preview of the slide comes in the main window.
5. You can also see it in Full View or Download it.
(Example is shown in the attached image "Download Slides")
Downloading PDF Files
Please see the attached document (IFT Guide) to learn how to download PDF documents from the Learning portal.
We hope this information was helpful..